Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Quite entertaining. Would be better if you made it at least 40fs because it felt like 15. The animation will be way smoother.

Aside from that great job.

Churrasco Churrasco

This could be a nice movie in the long run.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Oh man!!

I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. It's even way better than the first masterpiece. Good job Egoraptor! Good Job!!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

It's just too good!!!

Marvelous!! Everytime I wonder how you did it and how much time you put into this real piece of art! Heck, with just your intro screen....Man, you inspired me to try even harder on my animations skills!

Be proud of yourself.

Metal Gear Solid: Movie Metal Gear Solid: Movie

Niicee!! Very nice!!

Man that was so funny!! Good work pal. Make more things like this one.

MK vs. SF MK vs. SF

OWNED!!!

YO!! That was an outstanding movie you've made here. Just one thing, WHERE'S RYU?! You can't made a street fighter related movie without him!! Hope he will be in the next one. Well, you better made a next one.

Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3) Sonic Vs. Ryu (TOAI3)

God!! That was outstanding!!

Dude, you owned on that movie!! The ending of Ryu was just plain awesome! By making good music along with good movies, you've just earned my respect!!

FF7: About Random Battles FF7: About Random Battles

That was totaly great!!

I like the cut scene part with Barret and Tifa best, second is Cloud and Yuffie!! Sephiroth in the game was well made Bravo!! Man, why did you make the worst cut scene when you win the level 10?! After all these efforts.......but that was funny though!! That movie/game is a masterpiece!!

Rokémon! Rokémon!

W00T!!!!!

That's was unbelievable!!! Way too awesome!!!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Sweet!!

Man I have no ideas how it was done but that was awesome!! Can't wait to see more of theses!!