Death Dice Overdose Death Dice Overdose

I find myself coming back to this game a lot. It's really fun and the quality of it doesn't seem to make the game old. I was surprised when I noticed that it's from way back 08. Good job!

Personal best: 7685

A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

This is another decent content that you provided. Sadly it's no long, only 3 stages of small training then the same real track that repeat with more speed over and over.

I'm looking forward for the improvements you going to add in the mix. Maybe some bizarre tetris like shapes that remix known beats, idk, I know you gonna be great.

Rhythm Doctor Rhythm Doctor

I find myself to come back A LOT to this game. Before you updated the demo in here, I was already playing it on the forum you first posted it. Yeah, I was that excited to see an update.

My suggestion... is it possible to put in a code to unlock all available stages. I can't seem to beat the tier3 hard mode on S rank anymore -_- and I miss that bonus stage song like hell.

fizzd responds:

Ah I'm sure you can do it!!

Fucking skirts Fucking skirts

All the answers are just random and the final answer don't work. No life, no sound, no nothing.

forlayder responds:

yeah for some reason I can't add a "full description" so here it is

stay in the red zone on the herself/you axis when closeness max out you will be able to fuck her (if you're in the red)

keep touch movement not too fast and not too slow.

'x' for x-ray after penetration.

EDIT: ok it got there now.

Red Moon Red Moon

Marvelous!

Great! That was really a great game! I loved the intro and the style. You fall right away into Ancient Japan atmosphere and famous legends. The special attack animation is really neat.

Only thing I would complaint is the speed; each area take a while to fade out and then back to completely fade in until you can move again.

Slice Up Stone Cold Slice Up Stone Cold

People need to read the info!

This is a nine, i repeat NINE years old game! Of course it doesn't match your overly high expectations. Flash artists weren't that good back in 2001.

SPHERE - the game SPHERE - the game

That wasen't bad

A greater version can be created out of this game. Work more on it and it will be great.

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Oh damn!!

Bring back alot of memories!! Dude, you own the hands of making great game!! I enjoyed this one alot more than the one with metroid!! Great game!!

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Awesome!!

One of the greatest flash game!! Excellent!!

Frank's Adventure Frank's Adventure

Excellent!!!

That was really awesome!! How did you do it?!Can't wait for the others!! Great!!