Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit Jade vs Liun Kang Fatalit

Quite entertaining. Would be better if you made it at least 40fs because it felt like 15. The animation will be way smoother.

Aside from that great job.

Churrasco Churrasco

This could be a nice movie in the long run.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Oh man!!

I can't remember the last time I laughed that hard. It's even way better than the first masterpiece. Good job Egoraptor! Good Job!!

Death Dice Overdose Death Dice Overdose

I find myself coming back to this game a lot. It's really fun and the quality of it doesn't seem to make the game old. I was surprised when I noticed that it's from way back 08. Good job!

Personal best: 7685

A Dance of Fire and Ice A Dance of Fire and Ice

This is another decent content that you provided. Sadly it's no long, only 3 stages of small training then the same real track that repeat with more speed over and over.

I'm looking forward for the improvements you going to add in the mix. Maybe some bizarre tetris like shapes that remix known beats, idk, I know you gonna be great.

Rhythm Doctor Rhythm Doctor

I find myself to come back A LOT to this game. Before you updated the demo in here, I was already playing it on the forum you first posted it. Yeah, I was that excited to see an update.

My suggestion... is it possible to put in a code to unlock all available stages. I can't seem to beat the tier3 hard mode on S rank anymore -_- and I miss that bonus stage song like hell.

fizzd responds:

Ah I'm sure you can do it!!